Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 2 years ago

How come athletes are so mean?

Favorite Answer

There are only three negative emotions - anger, fear and sadness - and variations of them.

People are trained to hide their weaknesses and show their strengths.... so anger becomes the 'go to' emotion of many people when in reality they are deeply hurt.

Trust me... as a former 'junkyard dog' myself, I am telling you they hate the way they are but don't know how to stop. They are slaves to their emotions.

The best thing you can do when confronted with their tyranny is be as kind and gentle as you can. A gentle answer turns away wrath.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Do you know, I absolutely agree with this answer. I may disagree with you on a basic level about many things, but wisdom is wisdom, whatever the source.

• 1 year ago

Gym is rigged boi. Gym is rigged.

• 1 year ago

Not all of them.

not all of them are like that, you just got unlucky and ran into some that were

Probably from steroid abuse

• No Conspiracy?
      2 years agoReport

lazy people who can't accept that I just worked 1000 times harder than you to get jacked up while you coast on easy street eating cheetohs, accept that I never even took one shot. No shots needed to deadlift over 500 lbs for reps, 600 lbs squat before knees got bad, etc.

They are, to use high school parlance, jocks. The same boys in high school who used to give wedgies and swirlies to the unathletic children. The ones who would pull your pants down in the hall, then call you gay.

But if you want my opinion as to why it is that they are like that, I suspect it is the testosterone. The same thing which makes them good at sports, makes them angry and competitive in everything else.

Does mean mean realistic to u?

If by telling u that magic isn't real, u mean "mean" then sure, we r evil.

U expect every human on earth to fall before ur "lord", this is foolishness.

3 million+ gods "exist".

Ys urs "real" compared to the rest?

Especially when u can't provide any shred of evidence even after 2018 years...

The evidence for the Christian god is equal to or less than the proof of Zeus, king of the gods. Ie. 0

Update for all hail Jesus. If fear is bad and evil, then why is, and i dothly quote, "the FEAR OF THE LORD is great"...???