T asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

In the state of Iowa if you fail a pre-employment drug test does dhs get involved if you have a child?

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if DHS was the people that referred you to the job as part of an agreement to continue to get food stamps and or Cash Aid. If that be the case they will find out that you did not get the job because you failed the drug test. And there could be problems. My advice to you friend is when you were dealing with DHS don't give them anything that they can use against you in a court of law if I asked you to take a drug test tell them no. The Constitution says that I am presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law I'm not doing any such nonsense.

• Athena
    1 year ago

Why fail the test.

Stay off the drugs.

It is that simple.

\

The answer to your question is probably yes.

• T1 year agoReport

Why fail the test? Your retarded. Weed isn't a drug. It's that simple. Your a one corner pony go take a shot of Jack and down a case of beer fat old ****.

• 1 year ago

DHS would never know unless it's a job for a state agency maybe.

• 1 year ago

Are you on public assistance? If yes, I would hope so.

• T1 year agoReport

No public assistance just heard they might come at me for some reason I didn't think it was true.

• Kieth
    1 year ago

It's just a pre employment test, not evidence for legal or criminal proceeding.