Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

What happens if I eat just 1 slice of brown bread and green tea everyday?

DON'T WANT ANY 12 YEARS OLDS COMMENTING "u WiLl dIe"

I know that starving for a month won't get me killed, so eating like that everyday surely won't.

How much lbs would I lose?

And don't say me "you will die, and if you won't then you will gain all the lost lbs back after that month"

I will handle my weight after this unhealthy diet by myself, just want to know how many lbs would I lose.

And don't want to see any diet plans, thanks

I'm sorry if I sounded aggresive, I didn't want to :(

• Favorite Answer

People want to feel the world, they can't understand (are not able) what you're asking :) .

"Turn hungriness into rage".

What happens:

You will consume acid bread over acid tea. Ph stripes/lengths can tell. Your body will try to produce needed alkaline content (you will not even notice).

In practice, never happened bad !

Green tea is between the oldest plants "on" the planet.

There is also possibility that you will not lose any lbs... it depends on your constitution and place of living also.

It could only make healthy balance in your body.

Try... I think results can't be bad.

If the green tea doesn't work for you, I would suggest this tea. It may provide better results for you but good luck in your journey.

http://888ac1o9g2n-ao4fj474gp0o2b.hop.clickbank.ne...

15 pounds

First thing that will happen is this question will be moved to diet and health as this is a food and cooking category.

• Laurie

The amount of weight you will lose depends on your current size and how much exercise you get.

This is how you can find out...

Find an online calculator like the one listed in "source", below.

Calculate your daily caloric needs for "maintenance".

Determine how many calories are in the bread and tea you plan to eat. Subtract that amount from your "maintenance" calories.

The answer is your daily deficit. To translate that into the pounds you can expect to lose per week:

Multiply the deficit by 7, then divide by 3500.

That is the answer, in pounds, that you can expect to lose, ON AVERAGE, each week.

After some time, this number will grow smaller, because as you lose weight, the maintenance calories you need becomes less. This is one reason why a person loses weight more quickly at the beginning of a diet than at the end.

Many doctors recommend a VLC (very low calorie) diet for a short amount of time. You are right; this won't kill you. However, I urge you to eat something more nutritious than bread to provide your limited calories. There are some very good, low-sugar, low-calorie, shakes out there that would be a better choice. Be sure to take a multivitamin daily, and to drink plenty of water.

Frankly, you dont sound aggressive, you sound rude. It's not really a good idea to post a question and then tell people what they can and cannot say in reply! When you post on the internet you give people the right to say whatever they want.

No one can say, "what will happen" because we know nothing about you or your circumstances - how old you are, where you live, your lifestyle, your circumstances etc. etc.

So far as weight loss goes, if you kept this up for long enough for it to have some effect' no one can even give you a rough guide. It would depend on your metabolism, how many calories you used (probably fewer and fewer as time past and you became weaker and more ill), how much you weigh to begin with (an obese person is going to lose more weight than one who is already very thin - a person can only lose so much weight!). How much "green tea" you drank would also be important as weight loss can be quite dramatic if the body is low on water - I lost a stone in ten days recently as a result of the effects of food poisoning. I guess there are other issues too.

Frankly, does it matter "how much"? Obviously if you keep it up you will lose a lot of weight, become weak and ill and possibly do yourself permanent damage.

Your bowel movements get more 'Regular'.

• Tavy

After a week or so your organs will slow down. Yes you will loose weight but your kidneys and liver will fail, you will start to feel very tired and dizzy.

No point in me saying anything else as you have aggressively dictated what you don't want to hear.

Not 12 but 70 years of age.

Very little.

After a couple of days on this type of diet, your body will slow the metabolism down.

While you may NOT die, you will become ill from this regimen.

You'll lose some, but it depends on a lot of things like your metabolism. Are you taking the month off from school or work? By the end you are going to feel very, very rough indeed, sick, headachey and dizzy.

And yes, you will gain it all back as soon as you eat normally again, whether you are too immature to accept reality or not.

Starvation is not the way for permanent weight loss; it's stupid. If you don't want '12 year olds' answering, don't sound like one.