HELP ME FEEL LIKE MY LIFES FALLING APART☹️🔫?

I feel like God doesn’t hear my prayers anymore or something. I know he does but I just feel so out of touch with him. I’m trying to be as positive as possible but it’s hard. I got kicked off the dance team which means the world to me. I’m loosing friends. And for some reason I feel like there’s some kind of... show more I feel like God doesn’t hear my prayers anymore or something. I know he does but I just feel so out of touch with him. I’m trying to be as positive as possible but it’s hard. I got kicked off the dance team which means the world to me. I’m loosing friends. And for some reason I feel like there’s some kind of blockage I can’t describe it but it holds back from doing what I need to. I’m broke. I live in a bad home. My parents are constantly fighting. My moms telling me she wants to commit suicide. And I feel like trash mentally and phyiscally. I want to be an actress but my mom won’t take me to auditions. I lost all my friends. And it seems like every time I pray for something to happen it never does, and I’ve never been so stressed out in my entire life. And then I also like this boy who’s always on my mind. But I never even talked to him. I keep having these unwanted thoughts and bad anxiety and paranoia and I can’t get rid of it. It makes me feel worse because I have this ideal image of what I wanted to be like next year but at this rate I’ve never reach it. I feel like I need some kind of spirt and body cleanse.
11 answers 11