What is this movie?

I remember watching a movie when I was younger that terrified me but now I want to know what it was! So there is this woman and she drowns (her) two children. After that the father of the children (I think) comes home and kills her. Years later a group of teens/young adults go stay at this cabin type thing next to... show more I remember watching a movie when I was younger that terrified me but now I want to know what it was! So there is this woman and she drowns (her) two children. After that the father of the children (I think) comes home and kills her. Years later a group of teens/young adults go stay at this cabin type thing next to where it happened. The first guy who died looked through a hole in the wall because he heard a sound, the girl who is in the room with him screams which makes the other people run into the room. He was lying on the floor with his eye looking all gorged out. Later on in the movie I guess? The ghost woman (the woman who drowned the kids) turns on a bathtub and kills someone. Sooooo I'm pretty sure the lady can come out of the water? Someone please help!!