Permanent pain after mesh implant in inguinal hernia operation, am I fate to die from it, where is the solution?

It's been 4 years of my life and I'm still stuck because of this mesh inflammatory condition. It's getting worse, it feels like the mesh perforation just get started, the pain grows day after day. Isn't there a unificate worldwide statistics about the number of people suffering from this mesh issue?... show more It's been 4 years of my life and I'm still stuck because of this mesh inflammatory condition. It's getting worse, it feels like the mesh perforation just get started, the pain grows day after day. Isn't there a unificate worldwide statistics about the number of people suffering from this mesh issue? Somebody please open such website, I want my number added there. Mesh implant must stop today!!!