What did I do wrong?

went on a first date with this girl. we knew each other awhile back from mutual friends and talked a little but never really got to know each other. she hits me up randomly saying you look familiar and we hit it off. we started snaochatting and talking all the time. she just got out of s relationship with her bf.... show more went on a first date with this girl. we knew each other awhile back from mutual friends and talked a little but never really got to know each other. she hits me up randomly saying you look familiar and we hit it off.

we started snaochatting and talking all the time. she just got out of s relationship with her bf. I just got out if s relationship a year ago. I asked her out and she said yes and we went on a date.

during the date we talked, laughed, there was no awkward pauses. at the movies she out her arm around mine, held my hand, snapped a pic of us holding hands to her friends, and we made out. when I dropped her off she grabbed me and kissed me. she said 5 times during the date she wanted to hang out again.

well the day after she starts acting a little distant but we still talk and she still initiates the conversation. then she ignores atext and 2 days go by and I hear nothing. I text her again and nithing. she clearly is ignoring me. I don't understand. what was I did that was wrong? why is she doing this