Gyno help..?

Okay so I’m 17 and had gyno since I was 13. Been in killer shape before and still had man boobs. Once I’m in average shape the gyno is really bad. Can’t wear shirts my size, even went my whole sophomore year and half my junior year wearing hoodies to try to double layer to cover it. But I’m here ranting because for... show more Okay so I’m 17 and had gyno since I was 13. Been in killer shape before and still had man boobs. Once I’m in average shape the gyno is really bad. Can’t wear shirts my size, even went my whole sophomore year and half my junior year wearing hoodies to try to double layer to cover it. But I’m here ranting because for the last 4 years I’ve had my chest grabbed almost every day by friends, been made fun of, and I have to laugh it off likes it’s a funny joke, and I’m f ing sick of it. Some of you reading may think it isn’t a big deal, but unless you’ve had it, you won’t know. It ruins your self esteem. I have no idea what to do because like I said I’ve been in great shape and it’s still bad. I don’t have money to get surgery. It’s making me miserable. It’s all I think about every day. Anytime I’m with people I’m self conscious about how it looks, then when I’m alone I’m always checking it in hope it’s better, but it never is. I’m sending this in hope that someone has any idea how to make my life less shitty. Thanks to anyone who does
7 answers 7