I don’t feel like myself anymore, I don’t know what to do anymore.?

I am 21 years old, stressing and suffering can’t find a solution for anything..... being in debt sucks I owe 20k for an auto loan only reason why is because I needed transportation for work. But now that I have a car I havent use it because it’s at the shop since the heater core blew up and I owe 2800, plus 475 on... show more I am 21 years old, stressing and suffering can’t find a solution for anything..... being in debt sucks I owe 20k for an auto loan only reason why is because I needed transportation for work. But now that I have a car I havent use it because it’s at the shop since the heater core blew up and I owe 2800, plus 475 on my car 400 for Insurance... another 500$ For bills every single month I can’t save up a single dime.... mostly a good of my paycheck goes to either my car, etc bills. I’m stressing out bad. Transportation is getting worse. I’m getting angry easily now, can’t sleep. I don’t feel like myself. I feel so deeply depressed. I can’t have a solution anymore....