Is this depression?

Idk what’s going on with me. I have barely any appetite anymore. The only time I get hungry is around 6pm and even then I still don’t feel like eating. If there is something specific that I want and I don’t have it then I won’t put in the effort of finding something else to eat. I will instead just not eat. I wake... show more Idk what’s going on with me. I have barely any appetite anymore. The only time I get hungry is around 6pm and even then I still don’t feel like eating. If there is something specific that I want and I don’t have it then I won’t put in the effort of finding something else to eat. I will instead just not eat. I wake up around noon or 1pm and I’m only up for short periods of time for something specific like going to the bathroom. I’m not drinking water and don’t feel thirsty. I don’t want to make plans with friends really cause it seems like a waste and I absolutely do not feel like getting ready for anything. But I’m not sad. I’m just kind of bored and blank. It just feels like my body is preparing me to die which seems dramatic cause I don’t have any illness or diseases but that’s just how I feel. What does all this mean?
6 answers 6