Feeling like crap & racing thoughts & can’t sleep?

I feel like my head is going to implode, I feel so irritable and depressed but my mind is racing and I feel like I can’t think straight or focus. I feel so energetic I can’t sleep and I haven’t slept more than 20 minutes each night for almost a week and I still feel fully rested but I don’t have motivation to do... show more I feel like my head is going to implode, I feel so irritable and depressed but my mind is racing and I feel like I can’t think straight or focus. I feel so energetic I can’t sleep and I haven’t slept more than 20 minutes each night for almost a week and I still feel fully rested but I don’t have motivation to do anything, I feel worthless, I feel like cutting (even though i have stopped), I have suicidal thoughts & is currently still on antidepressants that hasn’t improved my mood yet. At first when I went on them I felt really ecstatic and really happy for almost like 2 weeks or something but now I don’t but I still have the energy I had and all I want to do now is to sleep and forget the world but I can’t sleep. I feel so horribly irritable and it feels like the slightest noice hurts me emotionally, I just can’t stand it and begins getting angry.
4 answers 4