Girlfriend attempted suicide and is now in a psyche unit, how long will she be there for?

Hello. I am terrified because i have not heard from her for a while, so im asking here about it. She went to the ER on Sunday the 17th of June and was sent to a psyche ward in the morning of Monday the 20th of June. I have not heard from her since and do not know what hospital she is in/any contact to her... show more Hello.

I am terrified because i have not heard from her for a while, so im asking here about it.

She went to the ER on Sunday the 17th of June and was sent to a psyche ward in the morning of Monday the 20th of June.

I have not heard from her since and do not know what hospital she is in/any contact to her family. Is she safe? Will she be ok there? And how long until i see her again? I m worried sick.

Thanks for any answers.