How can I kill a graphics card without damaging other PC components?

I have an ATI Radeon HD 4350 in my other PC which I use for programming. It's kind of an old PC, but it's good for this purpose. But recently I've gotten a bit better GPU as a gift (Radeon HD 6450) and seeing that I can't sell the old one to anyone (I tried, I failed), I want to see if I can somehow... show more I have an ATI Radeon HD 4350 in my other PC which I use for programming. It's kind of an old PC, but it's good for this purpose. But recently I've gotten a bit better GPU as a gift (Radeon HD 6450) and seeing that I can't sell the old one to anyone (I tried, I failed), I want to see if I can somehow kill it or damage it without damaging my other components. I tried to make the graphics card overheat using FurMark, but once it gets up to 110°C (230°F) the PC just shuts down immediately and it won't turn on until the card cools down a bit. I've also thought about shorting it, but I'm afraid it could damage the other components. So, what can I do?