HELP! Does this scenario pose a risk in me being infected with a disease?

I got STD testing done today and when the nurse took the needle out of my arm her glove broke when she went to close the cap, completely exposing her index finger. She then dabbed a cotton ball on my bleeding needle incision site using her exposed finger. After the dabbing, she put her bare finger on top of my... show more I got STD testing done today and when the nurse took the needle out of my arm her glove broke when she went to close the cap, completely exposing her index finger. She then dabbed a cotton ball on my bleeding needle incision site using her exposed finger. After the dabbing, she put her bare finger on top of my incision I’m guessing to stop the bleeding. This was definitely bad practice on her behalf because she should have regloved immediately. That being said, is there any risk in me being infected with HIV if she herself is HIV+ (possibly an open wound on her finger) or the disease was somehow on her finger from a previous patient? Please, no smart answers. I am genuinely concerned.