Should alan Sugar be handed over the Senegal - to face justice?

he launched a racist attack against their Footballers, calling them beach peddlars

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/al...

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

Don’t be stupid

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

And while we're at it we could also hand over the likes of John Cleese to the Germans and every other person who've ever said or done something sarcastic or not nice to the people who they've supposed to have maligned.

And we wonder why comedy is dead.

What a bunch of miserable gits we've become, and we have.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes

• 2 years ago

I wonder what they would think of the terrible things Yahoo Answers allows to be said on their pages which go round the world. No moderation and no check on the most vile insults often to good people.

Lord Sugar of course only mentioned a group and never mentioned any one person as Yahoo allows. But if the asker wants him to be handed over to Senegal he could be.I know the asker to be a good person,rare on these pages,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

No.

How ridiculous!

Handed over to Senegal.....for what?

And it might be annoying firbthis over sensitive 'presidential adviser' but plenty do sell fake crap on beaches. Many are also illegals,

That is not racist, it is true.

Maybe the president needs a new adviser.

I bet he is whining because Sugar is Jewish.

There is the real bigotry in this silly story but if advisor is black he gets a free pass.

• 2 years ago

To face justice?

Senegal isn't backwards and authoritarian enough to prosecute someone for saying bad words.

Yes, they were bad words, but not worth prosecuting for.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Sugar has only offended Anti-Semites who are seeking to score "more moral than you" points.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.