How to begin to restore your mental health?

Over the past year or 2 my mental health has deteriorated a lot. I have seen councillors but never been honest and hate opening up to people because I like being by myself tbh. I’m 18 now and have just finished my studies so with no exam stress and a chill summer I want to “fix” myself. I have done drugs frequently... show more Over the past year or 2 my mental health has deteriorated a lot. I have seen councillors but never been honest and hate opening up to people because I like being by myself tbh. I’m 18 now and have just finished my studies so with no exam stress and a chill summer I want to “fix” myself. I have done drugs frequently (not addicted to a single drug but just like doing lots on night out which probably doesn’t help). I struggle to eat, sleep and live a healthy life.
I know what I need to do just struggling to do it. Please give just 1 tip and maybe it’ll help me get toward a better life? xoxo