I had a dream and I couldn’t wake myself up or move my legs?

I had a dream that a man w/ a gun came in my room and I was hiding in the closest and he knew I was in there so I started kicking the doors in hopes of defending myself and then all of a sudden I was right back to the couch I was sleeping on. I heard a man and a women talking, my room was pitch black like it would... show more I had a dream that a man w/ a gun came in my room and I was hiding in the closest and he knew I was in there so I started kicking the doors in hopes of defending myself and then all of a sudden I was right back to the couch I was sleeping on. I heard a man and a women talking, my room was pitch black like it would be if I was woke up. I felt a presence and it made me uncomfortable. I realized I was dreaming and went to wake up, nothing had changed except I didn’t hear the talking. I found my phone and it was 335. I heard the talking once again and I felt their presence. I was scared so I tried to make myself stand up but my legs wouldn’t work. I couldn’t move. I was leaning up on the couch pushing my weight up but they couldn’t carry me. I told myself it was a dream, laid back down and finally I could stand so I thought I officially woke myself up. I went to my door and looked to the left and there was a girl in all white standing next to me. My legs still felt weak so I ran downstairs & my mom and grandma were there and I repeated to say I needed helped and I had to go to the hospital because something was wrong. And then I really woke up and slept downstairs.