Advice needed.?

I am currently in France trying to learn the language. I arrived two days ago and have found a place to stay with a French local. Everything is great and she and I seem to have a lot in common and also learning English. On my first day of arrival it was great, I was spoken to completely in French and I replied in... show more I am currently in France trying to learn the language. I arrived two days ago and have found a place to stay with a French local. Everything is great and she and I seem to have a lot in common and also learning English. On my first day of arrival it was great, I was spoken to completely in French and I replied in French also. But yesterday and today, I was engaged only in English and even when I tried to switch to French, she brought the conversation back to English or just replied in English each time. My dilemma is that, I'm here to learn French so I shouldn't be obliged to help or speak to her in English. I find it a bit unfair that I will be paying rent and sharing food costs as well as helping her improve her English by speaking communicating in English. Because if she had gone to an English speaking country trying to improve her English and someone learning French kept engaging her in French, it would be as equally unfair. That's in my opinion. What do you guys think about this and what should I do? Tomorrow is the day I have to pay for my first month's rent and I am deciding now if I should stay with her (and explain I don't want to speak English at all) or just find a new place to live where that person doesn't speak or is trying to learn English. Help please!
Update: Thanks you everyone. We spoke about it last night and like the top commenter below mentioned, she kept 'reverting to English' to help me out because my French is not as good as her English. She has also agreed to speak to me only in French. Although I did agree for us to do an exchange where we have 1 day... show more Thanks you everyone. We spoke about it last night and like the top commenter below mentioned, she kept 'reverting to English' to help me out because my French is not as good as her English. She has also agreed to speak to me only in French. Although I did agree for us to do an exchange where we have 1 day French and 1 day English that way we both can practice. Talking it out helped a lot! I think it works now for the both of us.