Want to use something called HP Scan & nothing more, but I can’t find where to get it?

On my moms computer at her office, she has software called HP Scan - HP Officejet Prov8610 (NET), and it’s very useful for what I’ve been doing to help in the office. At this point, the part on the printer where you put a flash drive in it has been overused and acts like I took the flash dive out after scanning 8... show more On my moms computer at her office, she has software called HP Scan - HP Officejet Prov8610 (NET), and it’s very useful for what I’ve been doing to help in the office. At this point, the part on the printer where you put a flash drive in it has been overused and acts like I took the flash dive out after scanning 8 pages or so. So now the fastest way to get scanned documents onto my flash drive is to keep it in the computer and use HP Scan to have the scans go directly to my flash drive. The only issue is it’s my moms computer, and I can’t be using it all the time. I want to get it on my own computer, but I just can’t find it anywhere. I have no clue how to get it. Thanks for any help.