Recommended specs for laptop?

So I m looking for a new laptop, but not quite sure what specs I should choose. I am about to go to university, so this laptop will be needed for a lot of productive stuff, the usual student things (Office 365, a lot of stuff online etc.). Furthermore I ll be using it for things like Netflix, casual web... show more So I m looking for a new laptop, but not quite sure what specs I should choose. I am about to go to university, so this laptop will be needed for a lot of productive stuff, the usual student things (Office 365, a lot of stuff online etc.). Furthermore I ll be using it for things like Netflix, casual web browsing, YouTube, watching movies and things like those as well. I won t be needing it for gaming or video-editing. The specs I m not sure about are 8gb or 16gb of ram, although I have the feeling that 8gb is more than enough for the things I ll use it for, and if I should get a 4k screen or not. It s cool and all but I don t think it ll make that big of a difference. I have already decided I d like it to be an i7, preferably of the 8th generation, cause I like a laptop with very high speed.
5 answers 5