I am so flustrated I could just die! Is their any way to get my money back from Herbalife or get my PS3 back form Carl? I wish I was DEAD!?

Well, I was a successfull buisnessman I was Chief Organization Officer of Arnold S Management an Presedent an stuff an the I started being a destributer for Herbalife to help raise the money we needed for Arnold S Managamement artist management an web series production we wanted to raise $3 million before the end... show more Well, I was a successfull buisnessman I was Chief Organization Officer of Arnold S Management an Presedent an stuff an the I started being a destributer for Herbalife to help raise the money we needed for Arnold S Managamement artist management an web series production we wanted to raise $3 million before the end of July!

Well, Herbalife siad I could be a distributor for $92 an my dad would not give me the money so I sold my PS3 an 22 games to Carl for $92 an gave it to Herbalife so I could start selling milkshakes an pills to fat people to make them healthy an make lots of money.

Well, what they didn't tell me was that after the $92 I also had to but $1500 to $3000 worth of milkshakes an pills! I thought that was what the $92 was for! I was so flustrated. So I told them to forget it an give me my $92 back! They said it was no refunderable!

So I told Carl I wanted my PS3 an games back an he said no! Then my dad said tough **** that I sold it to Carl an even if Carl said I could have it back how would I pay him? I wasn't gonna pay him nothing, it was MY PS3 but my ignorent dad doesn't understand nothing! It was MINE to start with, I don't owe nobody nothing but Herbalife owes me back for the $92 they stole!

Now I lost my Herbalife buisness, Arnold S Management is out of buisness an I lost my PS3 an all my games cause everyone is ignorent an greedy an hatefull! I wish I was DEAD. But how can I get Hebrlafie to give me my money back an get Carl to give me my PS3 back?

HELP!