My wife has some medical condition, so it is very painful for her to have sex! What shall I do?

We are married for last 4 years. We are generally a happy couple. We both are 30 years of age. No Kids yet. She was not always like this. Recently they developed a cyst (medically known as endometrioma). Her treatment is ongoing. Most of the time she has pain on her abdominal area - it gets worse during her period.... show more We are married for last 4 years. We are generally a happy couple. We both are 30 years of age. No Kids yet. She was not always like this. Recently they developed a cyst (medically known as endometrioma). Her treatment is ongoing. Most of the time she has pain on her abdominal area - it gets worse during her period. We have not had proper sex for more than 6/8 months.

I love her with very much. Not having a thought of seeing anyone else or visiting brothel. I also have a busy work schedule so most of the time I keep myself busy with work.

However, I have my urges. I cannot force it on her because of her condition. I sometimes masturbate. But I am not happy with my sex life. I might sound selfish but the body does not understand.

What would you advise? What would you have done if you were in my shoes?