I have lots of studies coming after summer, how so I force myself not to crush or love any girl since they're a great distraction?

I'm 17 year old guy (18 in 2 months) and after summer I'm going to my senior year of high school. It's hard for me to study and I have a tutor and still fail and me keep crushing on girls is one of the main reasons, every month I like a girl and would think of her 24/7 and due to that I can't study... show more I'm 17 year old guy (18 in 2 months) and after summer I'm going to my senior year of high school. It's hard for me to study and I have a tutor and still fail and me keep crushing on girls is one of the main reasons, every month I like a girl and would think of her 24/7 and due to that I can't study too. This year, my father is getting md 3 tutors and we will start studying in a week, what can to do to get out of high school successful?