Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 years ago

Should I move on or should I try to contact him again?

About 4 months ago, I met this guy online, but we live in two different states. We never went out on a date. We have been texting and speaking on the phone. We did trade pics and speak on facetime. For the most part we have been on and off. He gets angry if I don't text each day, but when I do he complains that I text during the wrong times. He never officially asked me out on a date. He just brings this subject up vaguely, and he doesn't want my family to know about him. I find it really disturbing that he brings up the subject of children since we don't know each other up-front. He always wants me to compliment him; he asks me questions: Do you think I'm handsome? Do you think I'm stylish? I find it annoying since I don't care about a guy's looks. Two weeks ago he texted me an apology, and we spoke. However, he never texted me after that. When I did text him, he never responded; so I blocked him. Then I changed my mind and unblocked him because I can't get him out of my head. It's so strange because I keep thinking about him. What should I do? Should I move on or text? I so confused and I feel stuck. I just know he doesn't genuinely like me since he is still on the website.

Favorite Answer

What PART of the guy you met online DO YOU like about him? All I'm reading is a bunch of RED FLAGS!

Re-read your post, why this guys is not ready FOR YOU:

1. For the most part we have been on and off.

2. He gets angry if I don't text each day

3. he complains that I text during the wrong times.

4. He never officially asked me out on a date.

5. he doesn't want my family to know about him. BONUS POINT

6. I find it really disturbing that he brings up the subject of children

7. I find it annoying since I don't care about a guy's looks.

8. he never texted me after that. You're sounding more & more desperate for a guy, who is A LOOSER!

9. so I blocked him. And you're still wondering, if you should CONTACT HIM? You're REALLY DESPERATE for a looser!

10. because I can't get him out of my head.

What should I do? I think you need therapy. That's what Judge Judy will tell you!

You NEED to start looking for someone who is a complete opposite him, and you won't find him online. Try LOCALLY in person, like from work, school, church, join a group.

Source(s): I met my husband @ work, 46 years ago, married 44 yrs. (3 days ago). I rejected many losers in my younger years, because they only want my body, or too immature for me.