Can someone help me apply for any insurance. My husband is a type 1 diabetic and has been without his meds for 9 months.?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

ற்

• Login to reply the answers
  • Cammie
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

No way is he type one and no insulin for nine months. He would be dead.Try again.

• 2 years ago

Obama ... but your husband has been going downhill rapidly, even if new signs have not shown up yet.

How is your house coming. Can you free up any cash from that project to get your husband healthcare?

Find a job that includes health care even if the money side is lower - the insurance coverage is worth it.

• 2 years ago

If your husband needs insulin and needles, he can get both over the counter at any Walmart Pharmacy, without a prescription. Both generic 70/30 and short acting insulin is only $20 last time I picked some up for a neighbor.

You can check other pharmacies to see if they sell a non name brand insulin without a prescription.

If he needs other meds, you an ask the pharmacist if there are any programs that offer low cost or discounted prescription med. And contact the drug makers of the ones your husband uses and apply for their discount programs.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • martin
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

You have to appeal to the agencies available to you in your town, county, and state.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

You have to Buy the insurance before you can apply for the benefits.

• L.N.
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.