Is it a bad idea if I ask my boyfriend to go camping with me and my family for July 4th weekend?

He only has a mom and I live with my grandparents and brother. I ve met his mother and really talked to her once when we went to the movies. He and I are both in 8th grade when school starts back up again. He is 13 amd i am 14. When I met his mom, she took us to get food, to see a movie, and to get ice cream. I... show more He only has a mom and I live with my grandparents and brother. I ve met his mother and really talked to her once when we went to the movies. He and I are both in 8th grade when school starts back up again. He is 13 amd i am 14. When I met his mom, she took us to get food, to see a movie, and to get ice cream. I liked her and she seemed to like me and my grandma got her number to call her if she needed. They get along pretty nicely. He has come over to my house to do a project but I also had another friend over. He has been skating with me, some friends, and my grandparents. He and I have went to the movies last week joined by a friend and my brother. I want to ask him to go camping with my grandparents, brother, and me. We would all be in one camper. My grandparents in the room at the top of the camper, my brother on the air mattress, me on the couch/bed, and he would sleep on the bed/table.