Video games ruined my life, what do I do?

It all started when I was 12 and played call of duty (COD) for the first time. I instantly became addicted to it resulting in me getting very average grades in secondary school despite having a lot of potential. I was also very good at sport and could've potential gone professional, but video games drove me... show more It all started when I was 12 and played call of duty (COD) for the first time. I instantly became addicted to it resulting in me getting very average grades in secondary school despite having a lot of potential. I was also very good at sport and could've potential gone professional, but video games drove me away from the passion completely. After secondary school, I didn't want to go to college, but did anyway to keep my parents happy and took subjects that I had no interest in. I left college after 5 months as was a completely failure in the tutors and my parents have never forgiven me for this. I remember that Christmas my mom asked me what I wanted and all I said was Monster energy drinks. She bought me a whole crate full of them and I would down one after another so I could game all night. I hated myself but I loved video games. I actually became good at COD and went to a gaming event back in 2015 and I was completely ridiculed due to being small and introvert. I have not played COD since then and I try to avoid people as much as possible since. Fast forward to 2018, and now I don't play video games but my life's a mess, **** job, **** pay, **** life, no passions, no hobbies, nothing. Why can't I just go back in time and fix my life when I was 16. Now everything's just fucked because I couldn't put the controller down.

PS. my 21st birthday was hilarious, went for a meal with family I hadn't seen for a while, and seeing the looks on their faces when I told them about me.