Why is this guy acting like such a coward about fighting me?

Firstly, Malcolm is this guy at my college who trains as a boxer. He trains in it, very obsessed with it, and it appears to be his life. However, that doesn't mean jack **** because I play tackle football as well as rugby. Sometimes, I even do hockey, and I have been in plenty of fights that didn't involve... show more Firstly, Malcolm is this guy at my college who trains as a boxer. He trains in it, very obsessed with it, and it appears to be his life. However, that doesn't mean jack **** because I play tackle football as well as rugby. Sometimes, I even do hockey, and I have been in plenty of fights that didn't involve "rules."

I was in a particularly bad mood, so I decided to mess with him a little. I called him a pussy and started ranting how I could kick his *** to my friends and dared him to fight me. Malcolm just laughed me off and agreed, but said that it would have to be a fighting match under boxing rules at his gym. I agreed to it, but when he said this, I nearly pissed my pants.

For one, he's a pussy if he needs rules, and secondly, fist-fighting is just one skill whereas I can punch, kick, and tackle people. If the shithead thinks he can take me, then he's a joke. I pointed this out to everybody, but Malcolm refused to take me seriously and laughed me off more. He wouldn't even trash-talk me because he knows I'm much better at it than he is. However, people seem to be rooting for him, what do I do?