Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 year ago

What do you think about trump separating mothers and children at the border?

I feel like it's wrong as a father to use kids as pawns to get what you want.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

In 1996, then President Clinton, passed this law...........therefore, Trump has nothing to do with it.

Americans, criminals, when sent to jail and prison are ALWAYS separated from their children...why should ILLEGALS be any different. If you're going to come here ILLEGALLY - leave your kids at home.

• Colorado
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

Oh shut the **** up. Trump will make it better...he always does.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It used to be that women incarcerated in prison would be kept with their babies and young children, who would also live in the prison. this is because it is the deepest and most fundamental principle of the human species, as it is with every species, not to separate a mother from her young. Keep them in the US or deport them or imprison them but never separate a mother from her children. There is a special place in hell for anyone who violates that. These men do not fear the wrath of God. They are proud and riding their hubris to a fall. The Wheel of Fortune goes round and round. Trump proudly proclaims, "Regno".

• 1 year ago

I feel like it's wrong as a father to use kids as pawns to get what you want.

IF that is true, and I DO NOT believe you actually believe it, than your issue is with the ADULTS attempting you use the children as human shields against US immigration law.

• 1 year ago

My personal feelings about Trump and his GOP is one of repulsion and discust. They instill a morbid xenophobia that pumps up a population of bad mentally unstable individuals. Sessions, Miller, Kellyanne even have a name for it. They call it "feeding the beast".

It seems that this policy was developed on February 20, 2017. Bannon, Miller, Sessions, Trump and Kellyanne created an anti-immigration policy. When the time was ripe they finished it in April and Trump signed it. It isn't a law --just an inhumane repulsive policy that will not end well for the US.

On Sunday Miller went around screaming like a good little Nazi-- "The president's powers shall not be questioned". And this; "The president shall reign supreme". This is the crazy individual who writes crazy Donald's unholy policies which will have an impact on the lives of children- too scary.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Out of 12 thousand kids, 10 thousand were sent here ALONE or with strangers that are human traffickers. Obama put separated kids in dog cages. Trump gives them facilities with schools, doctors, game rooms, big screen tvs, video games, soccer fields, field trips to zoos and parks and lots of food. But Trump is BAD and Obama was GOOD. The dog cages were better...right?

• java
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

LMAO.. what kind of MORON actually believes Obama put kids in dog cages????

• 1 year ago

If you feel like it's wrong as a father to use kids as pawns to get what you want, then don't try to illegally smuggle your children into another country.

• 1 year ago

Are you aware that upwards of 80% of the children being warehoused at the border are unaccompanied minors or children separated from their coyote? LOL I think it is a manufactured issue by Democrats and their fake media. LOL

Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Or for ***** sake. GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF HANNITYS ***, moskow. Your idiocy knows no bounds.

• java
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I think it will result in a blue wave come November.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

You are DELUSIONAL.
      If there is anything resembling a 'blue wave', it will be the result of what voters believed LONG before they ever heard of this issue.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think every day this story is in the news moderates become more repulsed by Trump and Republicans.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

You are COMPLETELY delusional if you think the story is believed by anyone CAPABLE of being any more repulsed by Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Good point. But as it turns out, a lot of these peoole arent even the parents...another reason to take the kids until we can sort it out. Seems lime human trafficking.

• tigeress
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Oh please, you can't defend concentration camps and here no documentation that proves your claims. As usual, Don the Con mouth is moving which means the liar is lying. Those little kids are crying out for mommy and Daddy. This story isn't going away --it is just getting started.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.