Deciding my next move?

I just graduated from high school and fortunately my parents allowed me to apply to any university that I Like. But recently they’ve been trying to convince me to stay in country and study there. I live with two siblings one of then has a very rare mental disability and I just so happen to be responsible for... show more I just graduated from high school and fortunately my parents allowed me to apply to any university that I Like. But recently they’ve been trying to convince me to stay in country and study there. I live with two siblings one of then has a very rare mental disability and I just so happen to be responsible for anything that happens to her, for shorts i make her food, put her to sleep, etc. I know that if I leave, my disabled sister would put a lot of weight on my parents. Regardless of how much i offer them, my parents keep treating me poorly in other words, they demotivate me, insult me, never reward me, always blame me. Now this all may sound like childplay or that I’m over exaggerating, but I actually thought of suicide on several occasions. For those who are worried I reassure you I won’t, but im still preplexed on whether I should stay or not, I want to help my parents, my father is near retirement and they barely are able to handle my disabled sister without my help which I gladly offer but in the end no matter how much I offer I always get let down and sometimes I feel like I’m taken for granted. Like my father insulted me because he had to go pick something I couldn’t pick up myself and because of it he missed a football match. Please i need to know whether i should stay in this country and help my parents but really suffer from depression because of it or leave the country and make a life for myself.
4 answers 4