Getting back into the Navy?

I was discharged from the Navy for depression in August of 2017. I had made an attempt on my own life during A-School and spent some time in the hospital and was put on medication. I was improving significantly and all the instructors at my A-School said it wasn’t likely to end my career. But unfortunately I was... show more I was discharged from the Navy for depression in August of 2017. I had made an attempt on my own life during A-School and spent some time in the hospital and was put on medication. I was improving significantly and all the instructors at my A-School said it wasn’t likely to end my career. But unfortunately I was separated with an RE4 out on my DD 214 after working alongside the school staff for 3-4 months, to the surprise of many in the school house.

I’ve been really dying to get back in for a while now but I have to idea where to start. I understand it’s extremely unlikely, but I want to at least try. I still have references from my superiors at A-School who all saw me as a hard worker, and a couple of them to this day disagree with my being separated.

Where do I start when it comes to this? I’ll do whatever it takes, I just need to know where to begin.