Should I move to the United Kingdom?

My family originally came from the United Kingdom and we're in the US now. I was born in the US however, but I'm unsure if I should go to the UK and live there. I don't, however, want to be stabbed to death by terrorists and I don't want to be imprisoned for a Muslim being too sensitive if I say the... show more My family originally came from the United Kingdom and we're in the US now. I was born in the US however, but I'm unsure if I should go to the UK and live there. I don't, however, want to be stabbed to death by terrorists and I don't want to be imprisoned for a Muslim being too sensitive if I say the truth to him or her. I also want to butter my toast with a butter knife, but how am I able to do that with butter knives being banned? Or how about guns? You can't expect crime to go away with guns being banned, you have to arm everyone for that problem to go down or go away. Is it worth it? I do, moreover, like the pound system with pences being the cents and the pounds being the dollar and I love the fact that there is no tax on anything - you pay what you see. I also like the steering wheels being on the right side of the cars, the driving lane being on the left side, and I like the food that is in the UK and the castles. As I said, it is worth it? Is there anything better? Or is it just worse all the way around? Convince me to move or stay, because I just want to move there. I just don't want to make the wrong decision and regret it if there is any danger.
3 answers 3