How to study medicine abroad as a south african.?

I am a 19 year old white south african and i would like to study medicine abroad. It is too difficult for me to study medicine in south africa due to my skin colour. I have obtained my matric with not the best marks but i also have not done the required subjects to study medicine, namely; Life sciences, physical... show more I am a 19 year old white south african and i would like to study medicine abroad. It is too difficult for me to study medicine in south africa due to my skin colour. I have obtained my matric with not the best marks but i also have not done the required subjects to study medicine, namely; Life sciences, physical sciences and Maths. I know medicine requires excellent marks and i know i am capable of getting those marks. Please tell me of a matric equivalent that i need to study abroad. I was looking into the SAT's but i do not fully understand how to go about registering. I dont mind studying in asia, europe or north and south America. Please provide many different ways of going about it.
4 answers 4