Cut a dvla car clamp off my car because I panicked that they where going to sieze it?

Basically I'm usually on antipsychotic medication due to anger problems & the past 3 months have been nothing but cursed, the doctor stopped my medication without warning and would not put them back on without trying to 'bargain' with me so I walked out and haven't been taking medication which I... show more Basically I'm usually on antipsychotic medication due to anger problems & the past 3 months have been nothing but cursed, the doctor stopped my medication without warning and would not put them back on without trying to 'bargain' with me so I walked out and haven't been taking medication which I need now, however I hadn't realized my car wasn't taxed and woke up to it being clamped about 3 weeks ago, I didn't have enough money to pay the release fees and they said they will come back and take the car if it's not payed so I panicked and someone from the street offered to cut it off and I let him and hid the car while I sorted the money out to pay, they then found the car last year and its impounded so I've decided I want to give the car up to them now because I need to sort out my medication but I'm scared to go to their office because I don't want to get in trouble with the police? What do I do