Domestic violence? Bond violantion? Help?

So last tuesday night i got taken to jail for supposed domestic violence. My wifecalled the police on me after i shoved her and she told police that i tried to choke her. But anyway i got taken to jail for two days. And i gotout on a PR bond. With a 7 day protection order against me. The friday when i got out, i... show more So last tuesday night i got taken to jail for supposed domestic violence. My wifecalled the police on me after i shoved her and she told police that i tried to choke her. But anyway i got taken to jail for two days. And i gotout on a PR bond. With a 7 day protection order against me. The friday when i got out, i had a couple missed calls from my wife and i did not answer. Then my brother in law called me and said that it wasnt my wife trying to get a hold of me but it was my son whos 5 years old trying to call me. So then i answered and it was my son telling me he was hungry and wanted food. Im the lone financial providor for my family of 4 thhe last two years (5year old boy and 20 mo old girl) so i feel like i had to goprovide my son with food regardless of anything else. Then after i hung up, i txted my wife pretty much asking what he wants because hes unable to speak well. He grew up with two languages in his household and was slower on speaking than other kids. So my wife basically told me bring him food and as soon as i pull up, that she would leave so i can give my son his food. That was the only comunication i had with her. Only speaking on sons behalf. Atfter i went home, i found out she also put a restraining order on me for another two weeks but with this one, im unable to have contact with my kids as well. I have not had contact with her even though shes tried calling me like 5 times and messages me like 3 times asking me if i want to see the kids.
3 answers 3