Is it normal or a sign of epilepsy or something else if you have demonic dreams and wake up shaking and it hurts?

Usually I'm in bed but I had a dream a family member was talking to me saying someone was draining my life force and I tried waking myself up to strangle the invisible ghost thing that was draining me, as I started choking it I started to choke myself and was shaking uncontrollable , I woke up and my head was... show more Usually I'm in bed but I had a dream a family member was talking to me saying someone was draining my life force and I tried waking myself up to strangle the invisible ghost thing that was draining me, as I started choking it I started to choke myself and was shaking uncontrollable , I woke up and my head was shaking backwards and forwards on its own and it hurts , I had no control of it and had to relax for it to stop like some muscle convulsions. This was mild in the past its been my whole body and massive demons in my dream and having OBE's