Is it demanding or reasonable when your ceiling starts leaking onto plug sockets to want your landlord to come quick, UK answers please?

To come and sort it out in 48 hours? I contacted my landlord when it happened, thankfully the rain stopped, she contacted me the next afternoon to say she'd been out all night. I thought it was an emergency, to me leaks, fire, a window being smashed etc would all be in the same category. I wasn't expecting... show more To come and sort it out in 48 hours?
I contacted my landlord when it happened, thankfully the rain stopped, she contacted me the next afternoon to say she'd been out all night.
I thought it was an emergency, to me leaks, fire, a window being smashed etc would all be in the same category. I wasn't expecting her to come but just the number of an electrician or plumber, builder etc whoever would be suitable.
She has said it was probably the angle of the rain...it was pouring in like rain and flooding the windowsill and flooding, pouring down the back of the radiator, and then streaming from the roof onto the telephone line wires, TV aerial and box and there is a socket on top of it. She has said she'll come over or could come in a few days, but I feeling she'll say it's not big deal because most of it has dried up now but the towel I put down was so wet it stopped absorbing it.
Am I overreacting, should I have her come on her weekend or wait..my concern is if it rains heavily again, I work from home and cannot be without a phone line, I've covered it but without screwing things into the wall it won't hold for very long if the rain gets bad. Also worried about electrocution obviously and I have pets roaming around.