Type C Schengen VIsa with Business in remarks, valid for a student attending summer school program?

I applied for a Schengen visa to attend a 20-day summer school program in Berlin and was issued one, valid for a little more than a month, which says "Geschäftsvisum erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet". It translates to Business visa, employment not allowed. What I am worried about is that I am a student... show more I applied for a Schengen visa to attend a 20-day summer school program in Berlin and was issued one, valid for a little more than a month, which says "Geschäftsvisum erwerbstätigkeit nicht gestattet". It translates to Business visa, employment not allowed. What I am worried about is that I am a student and have an acceptance letter only for a summer school program. I do not have any documents to support a business visa. Do I have to get the sticker changed and if so what should it say in the remarks?
Sorry for the long question. My nationality is Indian.