What do you think about it? Is a french maid costume inappropiate for a little girl?

my daughter wanted to wear a french maid costume (with the classic black uniform, white apron, white gloves, feather duster sheer black pantyhose and black ballerina shoes) for Halloween, but i don't wanted because i thought it was inappropriate for a little girl (my daughter is 10 years old), it was not a... show more my daughter wanted to wear a french maid costume (with the classic black uniform, white apron, white gloves, feather duster sheer black pantyhose and black ballerina shoes) for Halloween, but i don't wanted because i thought it was inappropriate for a little girl (my daughter is 10 years old), it was not a vulgar costume, it was a classic and simple maid costume, but i think it's only for girls and for adult women, not for little girls! My husband said to me that when he was a kid, a lot of little girls wore french maid costumes, for him it is a normal costume, for me it's creepy! What do you think about it about it? Is a french maid costume inappropiate for a little girl?