I don’t like my husband having female friends?

My husband has a female friend from his hometown that he’s known for years. I’ve met her a few times and she came to our wedding and my babyshower. She’s a nice girl. She calls my husband on occasion to see how he’s doing and she always asks about me. My husband always puts her on speaker phone. She’s married and... show more My husband has a female friend from his hometown that he’s known for years. I’ve met her a few times and she came to our wedding and my babyshower. She’s a nice girl. She calls my husband on occasion to see how he’s doing and she always asks about me. My husband always puts her on speaker phone. She’s married and I’ve met her husband. She hasn’t ever given me a reason to not trust her. I’m just not comfortable with females calling my husbands phone or really him having female friends in general. I feel like since we are married it’s not appropriate for other females to be talking to him. Should I tell my husband this? Anyone else feel this way? Am I overreacting here?
13 answers 13