How do I finally breakup with the man that I love?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We started off as fwb when I was 17 started dating when I turned 18 and now I’m 22(he’s 23). When we first started off I was madly in love with him, he was my first boyfriend and he was someone I was proud to call mine. I used to worry that he was the one... show more My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 years. We started off as fwb when I was 17 started dating when I turned 18 and now I’m 22(he’s 23). When we first started off I was madly in love with him, he was my first boyfriend and he was someone I was proud to call mine. I used to worry that he was the one that would leave me, I used to be jealous of other girls and I’d be jealous if he’d text/Snapchat/like any girls stuff. Fast forward 2 years we’ve been living together for officially a year and I’m starting to feel really comfortable with our relationship. I’ve always been a confident girl but 2 years into our relationship I got even more confident(I started modeling) and social. My boyfriend on the other hand became more of an introvert(when we first met it was at a party, he used to go out on the weekends and chill with friends), he stopped hanging out with people(mostly because once he moved off campus he lost the easiness of being able to see his friends when ever he wanted), he became more shy whenever we would go out instead of talking and socializing. I’m the complete opposite, I love the attention on me, I’m super social.
29 answers 29