What's your history as a voter?

Before I was old enough to vote I might have voted Liberal Democrat but now I know more about politics I would only vote for them tactically to improve the chances of Labour. I am pretty far on the left and I will not vote for anyone left of them because I question the intelligence of these parties since their... show more Before I was old enough to vote I might have voted Liberal Democrat but now I know more about politics I would only vote for them tactically to improve the chances of Labour.

I am pretty far on the left and I will not vote for anyone left of them because I question the intelligence of these parties since their existence just takes votes away from labour and helps the conservatives.

And yes sometimes voting LD can improve the chances of Lab depending where you are in the UK. We so need to change our system....