who asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

Someone please help me... skin problems.?

I’m 17 and I have had this condition when I was 9-10 I would go to doctors they will tell me because I’m over weight or some other things idk. I would grow like lumps or boils I don’t know on my groin I will get black heads too and puss and when the boil grows it turns into stretch marks or extra skin. I DO SHOWER!! it’s not high gene I’ve asked the doctors. I will shave and I have like white bumps on my vagina area I’m just sick Of it I would search it on the internet and it will show me like cancer lumps and scare me. I went to this skin doctor he told me to wash in bleach I did it didn’t do nothing he took sample he never called me and I’ve try calling them they won’t say nothing. I’m just scared we have an appointment this 24th but I’m scared someone please help me. I’ve try all types of medicine and everything.

2 Answers

  • LAN
    Lv 7
    3 years ago


    Attachment image
  • 3 years ago

    It sounds like infected ingrown hairs.

    Don't shave.

    You can try washing the area using a shampoo that contains salicylic acid. Sometimes the local 99 store near me has that (for 99 cents). If you can't get the cheap stuff, see if your local drugstore has "Selsun Blue Naturalizers shampoo" with salicylic acid.

    Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional. I am a random person on the internet who happens to like dandruff shampoos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.