Ok so this is a weird question but is there any possible way to get pregnant without having or having a sperm donor?

So I’m 14 and I started my period about 8 months ago.. I always start my period on either the 11th or 12th of each month.. I missed my period this month and even though it’s only 3 days late so far, my Stomach has felt full and I’ve been a little nauseous in the morning time. BUT I’m a virgin.... I masturbate a... show more So I’m 14 and I started my period about 8 months ago.. I always start my period on either the 11th or 12th of each month.. I missed my period this month and even though it’s only 3 days late so far, my Stomach has felt full and I’ve been a little nauseous in the morning time. BUT I’m a virgin.... I masturbate a lot because what teen doesn’t lol😂. I masturbate in the shower.. so what if a male has masturbated in the shower before me and somehow his sperm got into me....? I know it’s the weirdest thing ever... but the passed two nights I’ve been having dreams that I was pregnant and i didn’t remember having sex with anyone.. last night I even took a pregnancy test in my dream...