Am I wrong?

Hey guys, so my girlfriend of 1.5 years, shes 17, im 19, and shes in her final year of school. After her final exams, there's a festival for all students known here as Leavers (or Schoolies). The norm of these festivals is to get ****** up and just do stupid **** to celebrate the end of school. My girlfriend is very determined on me to change my mind on letting her hook up with other guys while she's at the festival. I'm very adamant about her not doing so. I am very much in love with this girl, and everything else is perfect but this one big problem. I'm hoping on the inside to be able to work through this and I'm hoping that she will change her mind.

To ME this is cheating, I'm just wanting to know, Am I wrong?

• .

Sorry, but I don't think this girl loves you as much as you love her. You don't think she's done this before? Think again.

She's your personal property. Tell her she can't go, and that's final. (heh-heh !)

Yup, you are 100% wrong.