I am a green card holder and applying for citizenship on my own behalf. Do I need to submit marriage certificate and divorce decree.?

4 Answers

  • 3 years ago

    In my answer to one of your other questions I posted the USCIS link with the information on what you need to take the interview, and proof of marital status (such as your divorce decree) is required.


  • 3 years ago


    those two documents will be required in either case, no matter based on what you applied for naturalization. I would also advise you to order tax transcripts for the past 5 years from the IRS, for free. Easier than copying your latest 5 years of federal income tax returns just for the USCIS. You don't have to submit those documents with the N-400, but you'll have to bring them to the interview with you.

    Source(s): An immigrant from Europe, I live on the American Riviera and work as an attorney in Santa Barbara, California.
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

    how long have you been married

  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    Same answer as you have asked twice before

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.