Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

When will republicans and democrats get over themselves?

No Trump is not hitler. Does he suck as a person ? Yea but it is ignorant to compare him to hitler. Just like its ignorant to say that obama was not born in America,he was a christian hater,he was a commie,etc.Although i guess ignorance is bliss to some people.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Jeff D
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    All good points. You must be new here.

  • martin
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    Many questions here are really just venting anger toward those who disagree with the writer.

  • 3 years ago

    Well, here's the difference as I see it.

    Republicans try and sometimes succeed in doing things FOR the American people. They try to pass legislation to stimulate the economy, support the free market and, in general, leave the people alone to manage their lives and pursue their happiness.

    Democrats try and, when in power, succeed in doing things TO the American people. Most often against their will and in spite of opposition. Obamacare is a prime example of this. It was passed in spite of huge public opposition. It seriously impacted people, jobs, businesses and all but destroyed the health care infrastructure that, for the most part, was working just fine for the VAST MAJORITY of the people. Now, the left will claim that O'Care was implemented FOR the people. And, for a very few, something like 5 or 10% of the population, it was. But the remaining 90% got butt raped and when you butt rape someone, trust me, you're not doing it FOR them, you're doing it TO them. And this, in my mind, is classic 'Democrat'.

    And I wish they would stop doing things to us and start doing things for us...for ALL of us. They'd enjoy far greater political success if they did.

  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

    They won't it's sort of their thing isn't it.

    ignorance is bliss to some people less stress less worry because with the knowledge I sometimes i wish i could unlearn what i know to be ignorant just because it seems like a nice break to all this other BS.

    wait i retract that answer..

    sort of ..

    they will get over themselves when another party takes them out. then they will team up .. just how the masses work.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

    Trump is like Hitler the liar, certainly, but not Hitler the murderer.

    My point is that broad comparisons between almost any two people can generally be made. I do think discussion of Hitler, Nazis, etc. erodes discourse. Trump is awful, but Hitler is on another level.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.