Trinitarians never cease to amaze me. They think they have it all figured out !?

But their beliefs are all confusing and non-sensical ? What do you think ?

Matt 11:25 Sums it up... Jesus said in response: “I publicly praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and intellectual ones and have revealed them to young children.

The trinity doctrine created by Satan-inspired men blinds people to the truths about the almighty creator who Jesus worshipped.

I think it sounds like Christianity isn't your cup of tea.

As far as the Trinity, if anyone says the have it all worked out, they are lying to themselves. Even when asking a pastor or a priest, they will admit “it’s a mystery.” If for them it’s a mystery, how can anyone admit they are able to explain the trinity.

There is no text in the Bible that it indicates that Christ/the messiah would become or is God.

The text at 1 John 5: 7,8 that Trinitarians use is a spurious text. It’s not part of the Bible canon.

There is great danger for Christians that the trinity brings. Those who deny the Father YHWH, as the Trinity does, deny the Son. 1 John 2:22.

• David

You think Trinitarians have it all confusing and nonsensical? Really? Jehovah's Witnesses have long been one of the most confusing and nonsensical groups to me. (And to most Trinitarians, too, I might add).

So true.

• k w

you never read the Scriptures, have you ?

Religitards never cease to amaze me.

Not only do they imagine they have it all figured out, they're also addicted to telling everyone else that their delusional reality is better than every other religitard's delusional reality. Rolls eyes

I'm a Trinitarian, and I know I don't have it all figured out. No human has it all figured out.

Sorry Christianity is so confusing for you.

• Mack

I think that is a rant disguised as a question. Try discourse Roland....