Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 3 years ago

What is the best weight loss method out there?

Keto, paleo, counting calories, low-carb, no-carb? Or simply eating less

Favorite Answer

The only way to lose weight is to burn more calories than you consume. So cardio exercise and not eating an excess amount of calories is the best method. A good idea is to eat a lot of vegetables and plant foods, since they tend to be low in calories compared to the amount of those foods are. So you get a good amount of food per calorie. So they are good to make as staples of your diet

The one I like the best is eating every other day or eating very little every other day. You can eat all you want one day and little to nothing the next. The reason I like it is that you don't feel hungry every single day like on a typical diet. And even though you eat all you want every other day the calorie intake average for the 2 days will most likely be about the same or even less than if you dieted every day. Example. 3000 calories one day and 0 the next is 1500 average per day. I personally don't eat 3000 calories on the days I eat. Closer to 2500 calories which comes out to an average of about 1200 calories for 2 days.

Diet and exercise is the best way to go about dieting, and its the most natural too.

Exercise and don't eat crap processed foods.

Liposuction.

It will likely vary with each person. For me it has been low-card, eating less and exercising more.

hyesss