Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 years ago

I'm very sad and panicked all the time because of my home situation, should I just leave?

It's been nearly two years and it hasn't gotten better. I'm feeling suicidal again. I'm very unhappy and genuinely want to give up. Should I just leave? I don't think anyone but my dad would miss me. At this point I'm not sure I care. I just want the bad feelings to stop.

you could leave home and seek shelter with a family or friend for a time being

The best way to deal with your problems in life is to take ownership of what you can. I have no idea how bad it is at your house, but it seems even in your darkest hour you know your dad loves you. That is very important. When faced with the choice to end your life, know that it is no escape from the pain. It only makes the pain worse and harder to fix and learn from.

You should call someone trained to guide you through rough patches like this and let them do what they do best. There are people always ready to talk to you. Talking with them will help because a voice of reason in dark times is like a lighthouse in a storm. 1-800-273-8255.

You love your dad too much to put him through that kind of pain. You will get through this. I hope this helped. My prayers are with you.

• Alfred

Stay strong - and forever - blessed....

I humbly guess you're young enough to be my daughter/ son to begin with....

which means you're at the utmost age of flourishing in every way-on one hand - and a very difficult age, too, on the other hand....

some responsible adult:your father and/ or someone: Family Doctor,school counsellor, social worker.... has to immediately be fully aware of what you're going through .... ask for and timely get the help you need....

don't leave( flee away) - nor EVER even just try to hurt yourself or take your own life- whatsoever.....please

heed the fact that NO ONE and NOTHING is worth your paying the price of your life....

heed also the fact that such a ''try''- even a '' failed'' one - can leave you both physically and further mentally disabled for good....

you obviously deserve much better than this....

heed the fact that- whatever your problem/s may be - there has/ve to be some other way/s out....

heed the fact that your life and your quality of life ( at least that ideal one I think you're entitled to ) are NOT to be prone at the mercy of ANYONE'S good or ill will... NEVER!

Stick to life... timely get the help you need...

inasmuch as you feel like hurting yourself GET NOW to the Emergency Room INSTEAD of even trying to hurt yourself....

in the long run do your best to boost your self - esteem and self - confidence.... to get used to love and respect yourself along with respecting others....yeah.....

and may life come your way...

may it smile to you in return...

may you overcome your life 's hardships....

may you find the power to brightly and boldly make all your dreams come true

the best possible, dignified way

here-in this world...

may you stay forever- blessd and kept safe and proof from all harm....

Source(s): I am a Family Physician, living and working overseas...good health.... alfredfein@yahoo.com

RANGER SCHOOL!